I don't understand some of the questions on the I-90 form and don't know some of the answers.

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

Where can I get free help on filling out the application?

Answers (2)


Gus M. Shihab Esq

Answered On Nov 11, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam, You might want to take a good look at the instructions for the form I-90. If your questions are still unanswered, you might contact a University close to where you live to find out if they have an immigration clinic. If not, you might contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association to find out if there is a pro bono program in the State where you reside. Finally, I would advise you to contact the USCIS and see if someone can help you there. Best of luck. Gus M. Shihab www.ShihabLawyers.com

Courtney Minick

Answered On Nov 15, 2010
You might want to check the USCIS site. They have recently updated it to make it more user-friendly. The forms page for I-90 is here: http://j.st/ZuW. Good luck.