How do I get a critical needs restricted license in California if I am under 21 years of age?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Matthew Lee Spiegel

Answered On Jul 11, 2011
In order to get this type of license you must submit an application with the DMV. However, if this is for a DUI suspension you received, you may be able to ask the judge for a restricted license which will allow you to drive to work and school if you are enrolled.

David Philip Shapiro Esq

Answered On Jul 11, 2011
Sound advice from Mr. Shpiegel