I have been unemployed for three years, and got an order setting a case for trial from on of my debtors

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

Please let me know what I do

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Nov 14, 2012
Attend the trial and defend the case. Hire an attorney. Oh, it was from a debtor, so you are the plaintiff, right? Did you mean one of your creditors? One way out of debt, if you qualify, is to file bankruptcy.