Can someone that aren't the authorities come to your house and take something with out a warrant plus they don't own it?

Allison D. Gaffen

I would need more information to answer this question. Are you describing a situation of a warrant-less search? Or a theft of property? For legal advice, you should consult with an attorney in your county. This answer is attorney advertising and is for educational purposes only. This does not in anyway constitute and/or form an attorney-client relationship. Allison D. Gaffen is licensed to practice law in the state of Pennsylvania, and this answer is not intended to solicit clients from outside the state of Pennsylvania. Allison represents clients in Allegheny, Beaver, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties. To schedule an appointment with Attorney Allison Gaffen call (412) 465-0785.