I am acting Pro Se regarding a divorce my spouse filed in AR I have to file a Notice Of Hearing...What should it say?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

I dont know what to put on it!

Answers (1)


June Ann Anteski

Answered On Feb 24, 2013
If the Notice of Hearing is deficient in that it does not satisfy certain due process requirements, your divorce probably will not proceed. I recommend consulting a divorce lawyer to handle your case for you. Good luck.