I gave my parents guardianship of my son, but it's a mutual agreement to go back to court. What papers do i file?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


June Ann Anteski

Answered On Mar 8, 2013
You need for the parties to enter into an Agreed Order to terminate the guardianship. You will probably need the help of a family lawyer to assist you. Good luck.