Paying child support to Oregon but kids lives here in PA and ex won't let me see them. what should i do?

My ex girlfriend told she got a full custody which she only made a decision. She filed child support in Oregon. I paying child support to oregon for 2 years while I live here in PA but Kids moved to Different state for one year and i still paying child support to Oregon then she recently moved in pittsburgh, pa like 4 months ago. I still paying child support to Oregon. She won't let me see kids but i only saw kids one time in 4 months. She won't give me address. what should i do? continue to pay child support to Oregon or change here in PA?

Allison D. Gaffen

Child support and child custody are two different cases. You should consult with an attorney to review the amount of support you are paying and about custody.