How do I find the California case filing number for my bankruptcy? My ex took all documents and didn't give me a copy.

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Michael Grennier

Answered On Dec 29, 2012
You can create a free account on PACER to obtain all bankruptcy case information or call the bankruptcvy court for the case number.

Kathryn U. Tokarska

Answered On Apr 10, 2013