Can I sue my former attorney in small claims court to reimburse my retainer? Did nothing I terminated $7500

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Rachel Lea Hunter

Answered On Mar 21, 2013
Try contacting the state bar and going through its fee arbitration program.