I have a court order for ex husband to pay me for a year, it's not alimoney...how do I enforce it?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


David Scott Heier Esq

Answered On Mar 29, 2013
If a Divorce Decree divides property where one party pays the other over a period of time, then a contempt of court complaint filed with the Divorce Court is the means for enforcement when the payment is not made.