Where can i find a pro bono lawyer in Florida to help me adopt twin from Canada ?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

I am looking for a lawyer ti work pro Bono in a Canada adoption i have no idea what to do. The family Im adopting from we are not using a agency and i scared and i don't know how much is true and real .help me. i need a pro Bono lawyer.

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 9, 2013
You might be able to get help from your local legal aid society.