When a cop charges someone with "marijuana under 1 1/2 oz" what happens to the evidence collected?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

Can I request this evidence to be presented in court? The cop found paraphernalia on me but charged me with possession only.

Answers (1)


Amanda Bowden Houser

Answered On Apr 15, 2013
It is used by the district attorney's office to prosecute the case. If you are asking will you get your weed back after the case is done the answer is NO.