What types of lawyers handle armed robbery cases where 60yrs was the sentence all appeals were denied in Georgia?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Rachel Lea Hunter

Answered On May 3, 2013
Criminal attorneys. If all state direct appeals are exhausted, then either seek out post-conviction relief or file a federal habeas corpus petition. I am not a criminal lawyer.