My son. 15 next month has lived with his mother since our divorce in 2000 wants to live with me now. How do I proceed?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 15, 2013
The child's wishes are only one factor amoung many that the court is supposed to consider. Call for a free consultation 386-337-8239