Can I file for emergency custody if my daughter's mother is married to someone with misdemeanor drug charges?

I have taken care of my daughter since she was born. Mom came around once or twice a week, sometimes she didn't come around for two weeks at a time. She had another baby about 8 or 9 months ago and decided the last couple months she was going to take daughter all of the time. I have so much proof proving I am her primary care taker (we had a mediation done and everything was supposed to be 50/50 it hasn't been at all). Now she is keeping her all but one or 2 days a week. Won't answer her phone when I call to try to get my child. I cannot pick her up from school because I work until 5pm and if anyone else like my fiance or our babysitter picks her up and doesn't give daughter to her she threatens to call the police and have them arrested for kidnapping her child. HELP PLEASE!

Robert Jason De Groot

You need to speak with an attorney. Call for a free consultation.