I am looking for an attorney that may help me with taking back my ex to court of custody issues

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 15, 2013
It is best to hire an attorney in your area, but any attorney licensed in Florida can help. Call for a free consultation. 386-337-8239