My sister in law want's to give me full custody of her new baby what are the requierments

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 15, 2013
You would need to file a petition for temporary custody by extended family. I can help you with this. Call for a free consultation. 386-337-8239