What to do and who to call to terminate guardianship of my kids from my crazy mother

I gave my motherguardianship in nevada cuz i was in jail with no bond awaiting court. the day after i gave her guardianship i was released and charges dropped. since then we all have moved to GA and everything was fine i had my kids and all. until she lost her job onjan 25th she has took the nv guardianship papers t school removed me off everything and took the kids from bus stop and took the child support and ss money and put a tpo on m saying i am nsafe, just so she can keep her houseshe just bought and live off my childrens money. im distraught so very hurt and confused NV said the papers are only good in the state of NV but here i am kid less and emotionaly drained from getting no where through the courts here. money is an issue for a lawyer i have 1000 and thats all. what can i do

Beverly L. Cohen

You may be able to find out the answers to some of your questions from the probate court in the county where you live including the whether the Nevada guardianship papers are valid in Georgia. If you need representation, the probate court may also be able to give you the name of an attorney who handles guardianship cases.