My ex lost my kids to children's services,who didn't even contact me,what can I do?

•  
More Information:

MY ex(we were never married) and her current were having problems and children's services got involved and took my 2 children from her and gave them to her mother,without contacting me.Her mother decided she didn't want them and cs took them into county custody,again without contacting me.They live in Ohio,me in PA,I need to know what i can do to get my kids out of the system and safe here with me.

David Scott Heier Esq

Answered On Mar 29, 2013
Your question implies that you were never contacted because no one had your correct address. Notice to you was probably completed by "publication" in a legal paper, which is your official notice. First try contacting the social worker handling the case so you can become involved in the children's lives. If you fail to act, your parental rights can be permanently severed. Contact a lawyer for assistance.