How can I force my verbally abusive husband to leave our house and get a divorce with no money?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 21, 2013
Legal aid might be able to help you. You can file a petition for protection from domestic violence if there has been actual violence by him on you.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Mar 21, 2013
File a motion with the court for exclusive use and possession of the home and for temp alimony. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659