My sister is trying to have her husband adopt her son, but the biological father lives in another state, how would she?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 29, 2013
She needs the consent of the father in order to effect a step parent adoption. She needs to hire an attorney.