I live in NY-children live in FL.I know Im father what petition to file in FL to pay child support and get custody?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Mar 21, 2013
A petition for determination of paternity and other relief is the standard way for a father to establish his rights. You should probably consult with an family attorney in the area where the children are.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Mar 21, 2013
You have to file a petition in FL to enforce your parental rights. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.