My daughter and I moved to florida 6 months ago her mom signed a noterized letter giving her to me. Can she come take he

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

Now that shee has to pay support she wants her back. I brought her with me because her mom let's her go to kiddie clubs and do inappropiate things

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 18, 2013
You need to get an attorney on your side. This could become a very sticky situation, expecially if the ex now claims that she signed under duress or fraud. If you were not married, all you have is a notarized letter, which simply is not enough. A suit should be filed and an order entered.