How do I get rights to my child?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

My child has lived with her mother for 11 years and I have been paying child support but have no rights. How do I get rights? Before she moves 4 hours away?

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 2, 2013
Get to an attorney to file the appropriate paperwork to establish what your rights are.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Apr 3, 2013
If there is no time sharing order in place then you have to file a petition with the court to enforce your rights. Contact my office for free consultation. 727-446-7659.