Ineed an address affidavit form which states that two different addresses such as Lilly St & Lily St are one in the same

I work in a mortgage dept and we run into this problem occasionally. Any information or form you could provide would be much appreciated. Thanks!!

Rachel Lea Hunter

Why? Does it have to be recorded with the register of deeds? If so, why not go back to the real estate lawyer and get it filed? I am not sure why you need it or what you are trying to do. There are no forms for something like this and an attorney would have to draft it. Since you are not very clear, I suggest that you consult with a real estate lawyer who practices in the county where the land is located. This should not be very expensive if all the lawyer has to do is draft the affidavit and have you notarize it.

Rachel Lea Hunter

PS - Just saw the added information. I am not sure why exactly its your problem rather than the buyer's but why can't your mortgage company's own lawyer draft something?