My ex husband has custody of my two children. What would I have to do to regain custody?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 18, 2013
You would have to file a supplemental petition for modification. There must be a substantial change in circumstances to do this. Consult with a local attorney.