Florida probate; elective share was settled and paid 11/12. The personal representative, a bank has yet to file

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

The final accounting after numerous requests. There are five beneficiaries waiting. How do we get them to file the final accounting and/or pay a substantial distribution in the meantime? Charlotte county, florida.

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 9, 2013
Without knowing more, this question is very hard to answer. If the personal representative is a bank, you might talk with your attorney about the possibility of getting the pr removed.