My son is 19 and still in high school. Do I still have to pay support? I requested it to stop after 18 but it didn't.

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Apr 19, 2013
Support generally ends no later than 19 so you need to contact the clerk or the court asap and stop the support garnishment. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.