I'm 50 yrs old, chronically ill & unable to work. What am I entitled to in the divorce begun by my husband of 10 yrs?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


David Scott Heier Esq

Answered On May 6, 2013
It depends. This sort of case would benefit enormously with the professional knowledge and experience of a lawyer. There are too many open ended possibilities and fact senarios to give any reasonable degree of useful information. Generally, a disabled or chronically ill spouse could expect some form of additional support of compensation.