I am in the process of filing for a reduction in the maintenance I pay my ex-husband. What forms do I need?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


J. Richard Kulerski Esq.

Answered On Apr 27, 2013
There are no forms for this. You have to hand craft a post judgment petition that contains allegations which would warrant a reduction.