What does my daughter do to keep her baby in her care since her husband left them ? We have moved them in with us.

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Apr 19, 2013
File a petition for full custody asap. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.