I have a 13yr old son, I have joint custody with my ex- he is wanting to relocate out of town. Can he take my son?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Apr 19, 2013
He cannot leave without a court order or your written consent. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.