I am pregnant/home, will our combined income be used to modify a prevous child support order on my older child?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 18, 2013
More facts are needed. If you are getting child support, there would have to be a substantial change in circumstances in order to modify the order.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Apr 19, 2013
No. It is only based on your income not a roomate or step-parent. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.