How long can my case be pending involving a dui/hit run/ vehicular accident?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Dan E Chambers

Answered On May 21, 2013
If your case is a misdemeanor and you are out of custody, you can exercise speedy trial rights at your arraignment and have your case set for trial within 45 days of the arraignment.