My exhusband pays me child support calculated for 8$ per hour from 7 years ago. He makes more now. What do i do?

•  
More Information:

He refuses to tell me where he works now but i KNOW he makes more than 8$ because my son said he works in a factory. Does CSE automatically get informed of pay increases or should i go in there and talk to them about it?

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On Apr 25, 2013
You should go there and talk to them about it.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On Apr 26, 2013
You are likely intitled to an increase so just file your papers with the court then subpoena his employment and payroll records. Contact my office for free consultation 727-446-7659.

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered On May 1, 2013
If you know he makes more than $8 an hour, you may want to file a Petition for Modification of child support. You can then subpoena his financial records, including pay stubs. You may want to consult with and retain an attorney to help you through this process. Many attorneys on here, including myself, offer free initial consultations. Natalie Guerra-Valdes (954)764-7878 nvaldes@valdeslawfirmpa.com www.valdeslawfirmpa.com

Natalie F. Guerra-Valdes

Answered On May 1, 2013