Can DOR require mother to get job to pay support for our kid since she chooses to be stay at home mom of her other kids?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

I have custody of my 8 year old son. Court didn't order mother to pay support 4 years ago in case. But now has 2 other kids and chooses to stay home because her boyfriend supports them.

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 7, 2013
DOR will not do this. But you should try to get income imputed to her, and support ordered.