I have a 15 year old friend who's parents want to dis own her what do I do to adopt her and make her mine ?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

A friend of mine who is 15 wants to live with me so I want to adopt her because the mother is disowning her and wants nothing to do with her what do I do ?

Answers (1)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 9, 2013
Get to an attorney who does adoptions. The process can be relatively easy and swift if both parents consent.