My husband was appointed a lawyer who, in his profile doesnt handle criminal cases, to a criminal case...

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |
More Information:

Can he request a criminal attorney?

Answers (1)


Shawn H. Smith

Answered On May 10, 2013
Not sure what profile you are speaking of here, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't practice criminal law, just that he is not advertising it in the particular profile you are looking at. If you are not happy with the representation he has been appointed, the best idea is probably to scrape together enough cash to hire your own attorney so you can choose for yourself. Call around, alot of criminal defense attorneys will work out payment plans for you. Good luck.