I had custody of my granddaughter in FL for 3 yrs, the mother never paid a dime. Can I get any back support now?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 13, 2013
We need to know all the facts and see the court orders related to this. YOu may be able to file a motion for contempt.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On May 13, 2013
Need to review your paperwork, but most likely not.