I gave my stepson some of my deceased husbands fire arms. I have all the documentation. I want them back. What do I do?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (2)


Robert Jason De Groot

Answered On May 17, 2013
What you should do is tell the stepson you want them back. If that fails there is little that you can do.

John Arthur Smitten

Answered On May 18, 2013
Not much you can do, sounds like a gift unless you have evidence of a loan.