I filed to have my case in PA transferred to FL 11 mo ago (it is still in process). Can I get it modified back to then?

I have not been able to modify my case because FL is taking forever to transfer my existing order from PA. I have been paying 100% daycare and health care because of this. Will I be able to get it modified back to the date I filed for support in FL, since I could not file to modify it until it was transferred and could not modify in PA since we both had moved? Do I need to obtain a lawyer?

Robert Jason De Groot

If you want to get something done, you do need to hire an attorney. It is a relatively easy process to get it moved to FL, but because you have relied upon the government child support people, a lot of them simply do not know what to do. Get a certified copy of the PA final judgment and file it here. That is if he lives here also.