What will terminate child support payments if the parents reunite?

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Shawn H. Smith

Answered On Jun 23, 2013
There is usually a clause in the divorce decree that terminates child support payments upon remarriage of the parents. You will need to inform the attorney general of the change in circumstances to get them to stop any wage withholding etc.