A faulse harassment case was filed on me at work by a co worker in my dept all should i have to work on the same shiftas

•  
More Information:

At the time she was in the bakery when the charge was filed and now shes back in my dept i asked my boss and assistant please i don't feel comfortable working side by side with her they said they did the best they could but shes on the same shift with me all day and im severly stressed out thinking shes going to do it agin and i was told i could be fired and she brought my husband into the whole thing trying to make me look like a jealous wife but he has never seen her and doent even know who she is i found that to be wrong as well what are my rights in the work place im getten no where and this whole thing is stressing me to the point that my hair is falling out i cant afford to lose my job over her lies