While I was incarcerated my soon to be ex wife singned her rights of our son to her mother did I lose my rights as well

  • You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail or RSS
  • Share |

Answers (1)


Paula J. Mcgill

Answered On Nov 17, 2013
You were married to the child's mother. Unless the court issued an order terminating your rights, you still have them. Obtain a copy of the most recent order, seek to modify it by obtaining custody or visitation. You should seek guidance of a family law attorney in this matter.