Questions & Answers by Practice Area


Wyoming Questions

2 Answers | Asked in Bankruptcy Law for Wyoming on Apr 9, 2012

Andrew Bresalier's answer
A: If you are a natural person, verses a fictitious (i.e. corp, llc, etc.), you are permitted to represent yourself in court. However, Bky is a VERY COMPLICATED area of law, involving a combination of State Laws and Federal Procedures.

2 Answers | Asked in Bankruptcy Law for Wyoming on Feb 20, 2013

Andrew Bresalier's answer
A: This is a lay-person term for being uncollectable. There is really no such thing as really being “Judgment Proof” as a bar to being sued. Any one can be sued for anything. A Plaintiff can be granted a judgment, despite the Defendant’s holdings, or ...

1 Answer | Asked in Bankruptcy Law for Wyoming on Apr 9, 2013

Andrew Bresalier's answer
A: Once you file the docs in the Fed court, you should put the case number on a Suggestion of Bankruptcy and file it in the State court. Otherwise, they will not know the Bky Stay is in effect.

1 Answer | Asked in Tax Law for Wyoming on May 31, 2012

Zaher Fallahi's answer
Uniform allowance included in W-2 could be deducted only as an itemized deduction subject to 2% threshold. It would be best if the employer just buys the uniform for staff and doesn't include it in W-2, because by itemizing, staff loses some of the ...

1 Answer | Asked in Social Security for Wyoming on May 28, 2012

Jerry Lutkenhaus's answer
I don't practice in your state but I have practiced Social Security Disability in Virginia for 35 years. I can tell you Social Security will not reduce its benefits due to your receipt of unemployment compensation. On the other hand some states do ...

1 Answer | Asked in Energy, Oil and Gas Law for Wyoming on Dec 10, 2010

Eric M Wiechert's answer
It isn't always in the same spot depending on the age of last transaction. You may want to check here: