Lawyers, Answer Questions  & Get Points Log In
Questions Answered by Julio Cesar Marrero
3 Answers | Asked in Foreclosure, Real Estate Law and Bankruptcy for Florida on
Q: I have a foreclosure sale in early December.Aside from BK,reinstating or paying the full amount.How can I save my home?

I have a foreclosure sale in early December.Aside from BK,reinstating or paying the full amount, What options for halted sale?

I cannot file BK, I don't have the full amount to pay the fees, YET. This foreclosure has been ongoing since 2015 due to extenuating circumstances, but I will... View More

Julio Cesar Marrero
Julio Cesar Marrero
answered on Nov 13, 2017

Hi. It's very important for you to retain an Attorney to represent you in this matter. Many people try to resolve these matters on their own and put themselves in a worse position by doing so. Without a careful evaluation of your case it is not possible to determine what options really are... View More

View More Answers

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.