What are the rules for R-Gap in the state of Washington?

More details:

We have temporary placemant of granddaughters ages 3 and 5 and the state wants us to sign R-Gap papers so that we have guardianship and not the state. We need to know the ramifications of financial responsibility and the legalities of the R-Gap program.

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question