I have not been to divorce court and have not had a lawyer, but a default was entered in June Can I contest this?

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

J. Richard Kulerski Esq.

Answered 2 years ago

Probably not, but I would hire a lawyer to be sure.