Alpine, UT asked in Car Accidents for Utah

Q: I was just hit by an uninsured driver, so what is my recourse? Who will pay for my car damage?

There 4 cars involved in the accident caused by an uninsured driver running into my car

Related Topics:
1 Lawyer Answer
Timothy J. Deffet
Timothy J. Deffet
  • Personal Injury Lawyer
  • Chicago, IL

A: You may be able to get a claim under your insurance as an uninsured claim. Speak with a Utah attorney ASAP if that is where the accident occurred. They can also help you confirm if the defendant is truly uninsured. Sometimes they are tricky. Order a full copy of your insurance policy and have it ready for the attorney to review.

1 user found this answer helpful

Justia Ask a Lawyer is a forum for consumers to get answers to basic legal questions. Any information sent through Justia Ask a Lawyer is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis only.

The use of this website to ask questions or receive answers does not create an attorney–client relationship between you and Justia, or between you and any attorney who receives your information or responds to your questions, nor is it intended to create such a relationship. Additionally, no responses on this forum constitute legal advice, which must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case. You should not act upon information provided in Justia Ask a Lawyer without seeking professional counsel from an attorney admitted or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. Justia assumes no responsibility to any person who relies on information contained on or received through this site and disclaims all liability in respect to such information.

Justia cannot guarantee that the information on this website (including any legal information provided by an attorney through this service) is accurate, complete, or up-to-date. While we intend to make every attempt to keep the information on this site current, the owners of and contributors to this site make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to from this site.