Where can i go to obtain my case number for my chapter 7

You can follow answers to this question by subscribing by e-mail.

Answer this Question

Andrew Bresalier

Answered 2 years ago

You case number should be on every pleading filed in the case. If you do not have any copies, you can obtain your case number, based upon your Social Security Number. You will need to sign up for PACER. It is a free govt service, as long as you use less than $10 of services per calender month. Onec signed up, login in at the court where your case was filed. Do a query based upon your SSN.

Robert Jason De Groot

Answered 2 years ago

You can also just call the clerk of the bankruptcy court to find out your case number. In addition, your lawyer should know it.